Happy Easter!

Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Old role plays go here!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:08 pmCarl whimpered not sure what to do. "I...I just want Marin..." he said sniffling.
Merdi nods; "Sounds fair enough, you just want reunited with your family after getting out from that fire. How about this, you stick with us & we'll help reunite you with this Marin person?" Merdi could see he was hesitant. "Look, it's past midnight here, so I'm going to head off to the caslte. Codo here will stick with you. So, when you figure it out she'll help you to find me." Waving to him she says walking off towards the castle that laid to the south east of town; "Night you two."

While Codo lead Carl over to a campsite & sat on a stump, she watched Carl with curious eyes. "Wow.. Your hair is so different then most. And your eyes are all twinkly." She giggled.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl frowned placing a hand on his hair. "It is not...its...its normal..." he said. He didn't like being called different, since deep inside he already felt his was. "...I'm normal..." he added softly.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo got up & began making a fire, "You want some hot coco? It's kind of cold tonight." She offered, while she got out some jerky that Merdi had made for her to eat on & ate a bite. "I got some jerky if you want a snack." She told him while stoking the fire.

-Meanwhile- Merdi made it to the castle gave the coupon to one of the guards & was allowed in. Once inside she was lead to the guest knight area & was met by the commander of the knight guard, give her a citizens award for helping the citizens out of the Inn after the fire. Afterwards, he wished her a good night. Once in her room, Merdi got out of her paladin's clothes, got into bed & went to sleep.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl shook his head. "I'm not hungry..." he said shaking his head, as he curled into himself. "I just want everything normal again..."

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 pmCarl shook his head. "I'm not hungry..." he said shaking his head, as he curled into himself. "I just want everything normal again..."
Codo shrugged & sat down a huge mug of hot coco for him as she drank on hers. "I know. I want everything to be normal too. We've been looking for my lost mom since our kingdom fell. I know what it's like to be seperated from your loved ones after a tragic event." Yawning as the night got later, she curled up next to Carl & says; "I know what's it's like to miss being with your family. But.. Merdi is like my big sis, watching over me. She'll help find your family, she's been helping me to find my momma for 2 years now. I hope one day we can find her." Curling around Carl's back, after she gives him a blanket she falls fast asleep snoring softly from time to time.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl sighed looking up at the sky. "Except mine doesn't want me anymore...cause I'm bad..." he mumbled before laying down and dozing off.

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Daryn got up the next day, remembering what the young man had said to him the night before, that he was looking to hire a knight. Remembering that he was in room 3b, he got ready for the day & arrived at the door to knock on it. "Pardon? You said that you were looking to hire me, good sir?"
Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

sirvenom wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:56 pmDaryn got up the next day, remembering what the young man had said to him the night before, that he was looking to hire a knight. Remembering that he was in room 3b, he got ready for the day & arrived at the door to knock on it. "Pardon? You said that you were looking to hire me, good sir?"
Eran woke up a bit earlier that morning & allowed Marin to sleep since he knew they got to bed late. Getting some clothes on, Eran answered the door. Seeing it was the knight from the day before, he grabs his room key & leaves. "Sorry about that, but I wanted to give my fiancee some time to rest, we got in at a late hour after the other Inn we had stayed in caught on fire. When can you start? We're going to be heading out of town as soon as my beloved awakens. So, if your able I'd like to hire you immediately."
sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Daryn smiles & nods; "Of course, I'll start right now. Did you want me to wait in the waiting room inside your room, or downstairs? Either is fine. Oh, my name is Daryn. Whom do I have the pleasure of working for?"
Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

"Prince Eran Dyvnson of the Western Providence. I was raised in the kingdom beyond the Mystics, the kingdom that ran the others, the main head Kingdom if you will. The kingdom of Honahlee. Though the king trained me as as knight I never knew of my heritage until I met my love Princess Marin. For now, I'd like if if you waited downstairs in the waiting area. I wish to introduce you to my fiancee properly. And I'd like us to eat together. Also, watch out for a wretched boy looking for my love Marin, if a young boy asks for myself or Marin kill him. If he's with someone helping him, leave them alive. I thank you for coming to me so quickly & we'll meet you soon." Smiling he shakes hands with Daryn to close the door & head into his shared room to find Marin was up already & had gotten dressed. "I see your up." Eran says to kiss Marin on the forehead, "Ready to go have some breakfast together?"