Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Fantasy Adventure

Post by Megan »

Kyle had just set foot into a small town. He sighed shaking his head at it. He was much more used to big cities like the one outside his home, Lennart Castle. "I doubt I'll find anything he..." he grumbled in annoyance as he walked further into the small town. "Doubt they even have a library..."
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret
Re: Role Play: Fantasy Adventure

Post by chloe »

Meanwhile Chloe was traveling alone outside of town. She had set up camp & woke up to break camp, and poured some dirt on the fire to make sure it was out. Once done, she walked over to grab her backpack & headed back out on her journey, heading to the'proving' grounds; which lay to the north west from where she had camped.
*Thanks queenzelda!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle started to poke around, trying to decide where he should head first. He was still debating when he felt a shudder go through his body. He frowned, knowing exactly what that meant, and ran trying to find a secluded place to hide out.

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Dyvs, on the other hand was deep inside of a labyrinth, far to the north of town. Hunkering down behind a huge wall, he waited for the monster he spotted near the way out to the next area of the labyrinth to pass by. Once he saw he was clear he ran for the exit. Once through, he found himself on the other side of the labyrinth. He grinned widely to walk deeper into the main section of the labyrinth until he heard a female voice say; "Ah, ah, ah I wouldn't go that way if I were you." Sighing, he asks; "So, decided to follow me did you?"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle quickly ran outside the town, not quite sure which way he had chosen. Not long after exiting the town, he fell to one knee, before he suddenly transformed into a large blue dragon, letting out a loud roar.

chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by chloe »

About an hour of traveling later, Chloe arrived at the proving grounds to sit down a few things & get out her huge sword. Walking into the center of the proving grounds, she was met by Master Lee. "You've come to train. Took you long enough to get here child." Chloe only sighed to say; "Look I ran into some monsters on the way. Can we get this session going or not? I have a Prince to meet who is looking to hire a few knights for his budding kingdom. So let's get started already."
*Thanks queenzelda!