You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Anime

Post by Megan »

So I know we have a few anime fans here. What are your favorites?

Here's mine:

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon Crystal
Slayers
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hetalia
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

JHG
Playful Ferret
Playful Ferret

Re: Anime

Post by JHG »

Fate/Stay Night franchise, Claymore, Berserk, Fairy Tail and anything Studio Ghibli.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

JHG wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:18 am Fate/Stay Night franchise, Claymore, Berserk, Fairy Tail and anything Studio Ghibli.
I like most of Studio Ghibi's stuff too. Loved Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. Oh, and Castle in the Sky.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle and Natsume Yuujinchou are my top two~ I also love anything Studio Ghibli, especially Spirited Away and Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

Also I rewatch Shin-chan constantly >>
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:13 pm Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle and Natsume Yuujinchou are my top two~ I also love anything Studio Ghibli, especially Spirited Away and Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

Also I rewatch Shin-chan constantly >>
Those two movies are my fav from Studio Ghibi! I have a bunch I bought from them from a sale online that I should actually watch someday. Well, same with a lot of anime's. XD Right now in the middle of Magic Knight RayEarth.

Tiffany
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by Tiffany »

Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Shaman King, Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou Maid-Sama, Sailor Moon Crystal, Cardcaptor Sakura, Inuyasha, etc.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die.
::deviantART:: & ::loveiszero::
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Tiffany wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Shaman King, Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou Maid-Sama, Sailor Moon Crystal, Cardcaptor Sakura, Inuyasha, etc.
Someone that knows of Ranma 1/2! I mean its popular but it is an older one, which I love. Also love Inuyasha. And yay for love for Sailor Moon Crystal!

Tiffany
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by Tiffany »

Megan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Tiffany wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Shaman King, Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou Maid-Sama, Sailor Moon Crystal, Cardcaptor Sakura, Inuyasha, etc.
Someone that knows of Ranma 1/2! I mean its popular but it is an older one, which I love. Also love Inuyasha. And yay for love for Sailor Moon Crystal!
It was really popular within my friend group in high school, (I graduated in 2005) and my friend had gotten her copy back, and I remember thinking that it sounded bad and creepy (that was the brainwashing of my small town and etc) and she got a lot of copies of manga she lend out back, so she started giving them to others to read because she didn't want to carry them around school. She gave me Ranma 1/2 and then left, and I didn't really want to read it but I had nothing else to read and we had a mandatory reading period in math, so I read it and loved it.

Most of the animes and mangas I love are older, I have not gotten into much of the newer ones for some reason, there was one but it betrayed me tbh.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die.
::deviantART:: & ::loveiszero::
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Tiffany wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:11 pm
Megan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:37 pm
It was really popular within my friend group in high school, (I graduated in 2005) and my friend had gotten her copy back, and I remember thinking that it sounded bad and creepy (that was the brainwashing of my small town and etc) and she got a lot of copies of manga she lend out back, so she started giving them to others to read because she didn't want to carry them around school. She gave me Ranma 1/2 and then left, and I didn't really want to read it but I had nothing else to read and we had a mandatory reading period in math, so I read it and loved it.

Most of the animes and mangas I love are older, I have not gotten into much of the newer ones for some reason, there was one but it betrayed me tbh.
I got into it in either middle school or high school. Mostly since a friend I role played with used characters from it and I got curious.

I tend to go for older anime’s myself.

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Digimon Tamers
Ghost in the Shell
Sailor Moon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

My favorites are quite diverse, lol. JoJo is new to me, and Digimon Tamers is a long time favourite (and the only anime I have on DVD)
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!