Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Fall of the World

Post by Megan »

(Here are the last few posts)

queenzelda: Rainbow
She of course was shopping inside of a clothing store & had no idea that Henrick was even looking for her. (XD) "Hmm, I really like this blue dress.. But I also like that green one I spotted over there. Oh dear so many different dresses." She giggled happily looking them all over. :3

Queen
Queen smiles & hugs Yugi to her. "Of course I'll marry you. I just wanted some attention was all. I'm sorry I left the way I did. I promise I'll never leave you again." Smiling over to Demas she says; "I'm glad to see you both are finally getting along." ^^

Yami Yugi: Yugi smiled to try to set up but quickly felt the pain in doing so. Thus his nurse made him lay back down forcefully. "Now now, you need to let your wound heel young Prince!" Yugi sighed to ask, "For how long?" Nurse Milly says, "Until high mage Marina sees you. She won't be here until tomorrow though. So your staying over night." Sighing he nods asking,, "Can Queen & my brother stay?" The nurse says, "Yes, until closing time, which is at 8pm. They'll have to leave by then though. There's an inn in town they can stay at. It's just across the way so it's not far. Now get your rest." Nodding she leaves the three alone. Looking to his love & his brother he says, "I wish you could both stay here with me." :/

CJ: Henrik wasn't sure where to look first. As he dashed down the busy cobbled roads, he darted his eyes left and right, in search of any place where Rainbow might have gone. Eventually, he spotted two ornamental trees which had been cut into the shape of squirrels, marking the entrance to the town park. He figured that a lot of people would likely be congregating here, and decided to make a dash through the entrance.

He sprinted straight through the centre of the park, with no regard for what might be standing in the way: he was too busy checking out people in the adjacent fields, in case Rainbow was relaxing there. Sadly for Henrik, once he had reached the other end of the park (and uprooted several pieces of topiary and demolished the occasional fountain that had stood in his path), he was still without his companion.

Megan: Demas snorted at this. "Are you seriously that wussy? Its not a big deal to be here by yourself." he said giving a shrug. "Of course we could always hide when its time to leave..." he added with a smirk.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Fall of the World

Post by queenzelda »

Rainbow
Having had her fun shopping, she set out to the park & found Henrick sitting under a tree all sad & downtrodden. Giggling she walks over to lean in behind him to say; "Now now, don't look so sad. I was just doing a but of shopping. I didn't buy anything, it's all a bit too drab for me." She smiled.

Queen
Chuckling, Queen says looking over to Demas; "I think he just missed us was all. That & he really does care about you, even if you think he treats you like a 'baby'. Your his little brother & sometimes, I'm sure he fells responsible for you." She told him. Sitting next to Yugi, Queen says; "If you want, I'll stay as long as you want." To kiss him on his lips quickly, as to not make a scene.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Yugi chuckled to hug Queen & says; "No it's fine. I'm sure there's a place to stay near by." Looking to Demas he says; "I'm sorry if I'm been a pain in the a**. I'm just doing the best I can here. I never intended for you to feel any less then you are. Your now my brother & I just have to get used to it. That's all. So, you guys going to stick around & have some hospital food for dinner? Or what?" :P
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demas rolled his eyes looking away, though as he did it was easy to see he was slightly blushing, so he obviously was a little embarrassed. "How are you even thinking about food?" he said shaking his head.

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"Me beautiful biscuit crumb :D !!!!" Henrik squealed excitedly, as he dashed across to the tree and enthusiastically grabbed Rainbow in his tight, loving arms. "Yeh know, yeh could take me back to yer shops if yer wish. They migh' be a bit drab fer yerself, bu' I'm nae bothered by tha' meself. After all, us dwarves are used ter wearin' plain leather an' steel!"
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Kyng wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:10 pm "Me beautiful biscuit crumb :D !!!!" Henrik squealed excitedly, as he dashed across to the tree and enthusiastically grabbed Rainbow in his tight, loving arms. "Yeh know, yeh could take me back to yer shops if yer wish. They migh' be a bit drab fer yerself, bu' I'm nae bothered by tha' meself. After all, us dwarves are used ter wearin' plain leather an' steel!"
Rainbow

Rainbow giggled to kiss him & says; "Sorry I worried you. I just got a little side tracked. You know how us girls get. Oh, did you want to go to the Fairy Festival? I hear it's going to start in the next town over." :3

Queen
Giggling, Queen says; "Of course he's hungry the last time we had anything was sometime around breakfast before all of this insanity came about." Looking to Demas she asks him after kissing Yugi;"Did you want to eat somewhere with me in town?" Looking to Yugi she tells him shaking her head; "It's alright, you stay here & rest." :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demi’s shrugged. “I guess so...” he said though quite honestly he didn’t feel that hungry.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Queen smiled to place a hand on Demas' face; "If you want to stay here, or go somewhere else it's fine too." She tell him gently.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Deja’s pulled away shaking his head. “...No...it’s fine...we can go.”

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Yugi chuckles to say; "You two go over to that nice resturaunt I spotted on the corner. I'm sure you'll have a good time there, I think they have dnacing girls too." He joked, winking over at his brother. "Go on, I'll see you both tomorrrow morning."